RCI in the News
- Op-ed from Rosalynn Carter: Ask 2020 candidates for their agenda on family caregiving - As you prepare to interview and evaluate the next set of presidential candidates, I ask you to help me shine a spotlight on the more than 40 million Americans and over 300,000 Iowans who are family caregivers. You may not be one, but you most certainly know one.
- Delaware Adopts Rosalynn Carter Institute’s Alzheimer’s Caregiver Support Program - Americus, GA – The Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving (RCI) is pleased to announce a multi-year agreement with the state of Delaware to bring the Resources Enhancing Alzheimer’s Caregiver Health (REACH) program to caregivers in the state. Through the Delaware Division of Services for Aging and Adults with Disabilities (DSAAPD), the RCI-REACH program will offer […]
- Rosalynn Carter Institute and The ALS Association of Georgia Announce Partnership - Rosalynn Carter Institute and The ALS Association of Georgia Announce Partnership Americus, GA – The Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving (RCI) and The ALS Association of Georgia announced today that the two groups are creating a unique partnership to support those that care for people living with ALS in Georgia. Together the groups will help caregivers […]
- Workshop Provides Strategies for Dealing with Dementia -
- 2019 Mattie J.T. Stepanek Caregiving Scholarship Applications Open - RCI’s Caregiving Scholarship recipients will receive $2,000 Americus, GA – The Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving (RCI) is pleased to open applications for the 2019 Mattie J.T. Stepanek Caregiving Scholarship. Named for peace activist Mattie Stepanek, the Stepanek Scholarships provide financial assistance to family caregivers who are seeking training or education in specific skills, procedures, […]