Caregiving During COVID-19 (the Coronavirus)
We recognize you are probably being inundated with information about COVID-19 (the coronavirus). We also recognize that the everyday demands of caring for your loved one is already a full-time job, without adding decision-making on how to prepare for an infectious disease.
Our goal is to make sure you have access to some tips on how you, as a caregiver, can take steps to be prepared. Many of these ideas aren’t new, but they bear repeating to keep you safe and slow the spread. Read more from Dr. Jennifer Olsen, executive director of RCI.
What to Know
- COVID-19 may spread in your community. How can you prepare your family? Check out the CDC’s checklist. (Prevención y tratamiento)
- Staying in? What if you need to stay home with your loved one for a longer period time?
- Read more about people with higher risk
- What does “social distance” mean and how do you do it?
- Read more about managing anxiety and stress.