RCI in the News
- K. Conwell Smith Joins Rosalynn Carter Institute as Director of Operation Family Caregiver - The Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving today announced that K. Conwell Smith is the new Director of Operation Family Caregiver (OFC) and Military Programs.
- Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving Calls on Congress to Protect Caregivers - Dr. Jennifer Olsen, the Executive Director of the Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving (RCI), sent a letter to Congressional leaders applauding the current caregiver provisions within the HEALS Act and HEROES Act and outlining additional steps necessary to further prioritize support for unpaid family caregivers.
- Georgia Caregiver of the Year Awards - Each year, the Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving recognizes the incredible men and women who serve as caregivers in the State of Georgia, where RCI is based. Through our Georgia Caregiver of the Year celebration, we honor the hard work, sacrifice, and compassion of caregivers across the state. Nominations for the 2020 Caregiver of the […]
- Message from the Director: Reaching more caregivers - The Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving today released the following message from its executive director, Dr. Jennifer Olsen:
- RCI Announces Exciting Partnerships to Support Military and Veteran Communities - RCI is proud to partner with Caregivers on the Homefront, RallyPoint, and the American Red Cross Military and Veteran Caregiver Network (MVCN) to expand outreach to caregivers.